I am Bharati Bhoi. My son akshit Bhoi is in grade 3A. He started school at Carmel Academy in 2014 when we shifted to Bangalore. That time Akshit was 5.8 yrs old. We started looking for a new school with certain things in our mind like quality, accessiblitlity , security, fee structure etc. we did little research on schools near our locality and finally decided to take admission in Carmel Academy.
Now it is more than three years since we are connected to Carmel Academy. Every year I discover something new here. The school is growing nicely from pre-primary to primary and still counting on. There are a few things I really like to appreciate are-
- Very attentive principal through out the school hours.
- Securitywise no compromise during picking up our kids.
- Study tour, picnic etc., with no extra charge.
- No expensive and overloaded project work.
- Good choices of extracurricular activities.
- And last but not the least, a very well organized Annual day. I just loved the costume ( no extra charge for that), the theme, the visual effect and superb performance by the students of Carmel Academy.
All the best Carmel Academy for your further growth. Hope you maintain and improve your all over quality year by year for a better future